DeathWing
Rember to vote and get reward:D

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

DeathWing
Rember to vote and get reward:D
DeathWing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM Application format

3 posters

Go down

GM Application format Empty GM Application format

Post by oldemor999 Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:50 am

1. What is your main character's in-game name?

2. Where in the world are you located?

3. What time zone are you located in?

4. How old are you?

5. Have you played Retail and if so, for how long?

6. How long have you played on DeathWind?

7. What times exactly can you GM? (Be specific please : Days/Times etc)

8. Have you ever been banned for any reason?

9. How much time each day do you spend on WoW, on the forums or in-game?

10. What makes you special?

11. Have you had previous experience as a Game Master?

12. Tell us a little about yourself.

13. Explain why you think you would be a good Insanity WoW GM.

14. What interests you most about the GM position?

15. What positive additions could you (or do you already) make to the server/Community?

16. We require all GM's to act professional at all times, this includes proper spelling and grammar. If this would be a problem for you, please explain why?

17. If you were going to submit a suggestion for us, what would it be?

18. Events can get out of control, how would you pull a situation under control if it went bad ?

19. What do you think is the most important thing a GM can do ?
oldemor999
oldemor999
Owners
Owners

https://deathwing.danskforum.net

Back to top Go down

GM Application format Empty Re: GM Application format

Post by truls Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:50 pm

oldemor999 wrote:1. What is your main character's in-game name?

2. Where in the world are you located? norway

3. What time zone are you located in?GMT1

4. How old are you?16

5. Have you played Retail and if so, for how long?5 years

6. How long have you played on DeathWind?little time and if i ge GM i will play GM a long time maybe 1 year

7. What times exactly can you GM? (Be specific please : Days/Times etc)i have played on underworld there i win a GM contest

8. Have you ever been banned for any reason?no i havent be banned in my life

9. How much time each day do you spend on WoW, on the forums or in-game? some i say if i get GM so will i play a year or 2

10. What makes you special? i get hacked on underworld and i will and I so want to be a GM again because I loved being a GM please

11. Have you had previous experience as a Game Master? yes

12. Tell us a little about yourself.i have played on a privet server 1 year before becuse i was a gm and i am 16 years email: trulsmidd@hotmail.com skype: Truls.Middelhuis1

13. Explain why you think you would be a good Insanity WoW GM.that beucuse i have played a gm long time

14. What interests you most about the GM position?talk to people explain rules when you say it and GM meeting

15. What positive additions could you (or do you already) make to the server/Community? GM gear ? and VIP gear

16. We require all GM's to act professional at all times, this includes proper spelling and grammar. If this would be a problem for you, please explain why? i dont have problems

17. If you were going to submit a suggestion for us, what would it be? soem i said GM gear and VIP gear

18. Events can get out of control, how would you pull a situation under control if it went bad ? i fix it if bench in a event be gone then i made a becnh and if a player when he logs out of the game and back and when he falls out of the event
Summoner when I he and i will watch the event

19. What do you think is the most important thing a GM can do ?
bann reason hacking and tickets some example: that are a bug then i report to you so fast i can please let me be a gm

truls

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosagoff Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:48 am

Denied and please do not quote please copy and open up a new thread. Server is Down and is not estimated to come back up. if you wish to be a staff member you can join

Raleus-WoW

Hamachi network for now looking for a public host. Any and all staff members will be picked AFTER the release of the server.

Rosagoff
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosagoff Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:52 am

Denied and please do not quote please copy and open up a new thread. Server is Down and is not estimated to come back up. if you wish to be a staff member you can join

Raleus-WoW

Hamachi network for now looking for a public host. Any and all staff members will be picked AFTER the release of the server.

GM gear is considered highly unfair and generally not needed if its a staff member if they want their own gear they can make it them self's and be no better then the normal donation gear

Rosagoff
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum